When you visit our site, information may be stored in “Cookies” files installed on your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
A cookie is a text file sent to a dedicated space on your device’s hard drive (computer, tablet or mobile phone) when viewing content or advertising. This cookie file can only be read by its sender. It allows you to identify the terminal in which it is registered, for a period of validity limited to 13 months.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies allow us to measure the audience of our site. This data is used and reports are provided by Google Analytics. These cookies are used:
– to measure the audience of the various content and sections of our site and mobile applications in order to evaluate and better organize them.
– if necessary, to detect navigation problems and thus improve the ergonomics of our services.
These cookies do not provide us with your precise surnames, first names, e-mail or postal addresses (other than the city) in the data we can consult.
The lifetime of these audience measurement cookies does not exceed 14 months, the current minimum duration of Google Analytics settings.
Sharing cookies (social networks)
Our site contains plug-ins for sharing with Facebook, Twitter, Google+ that allow you to share content from our site with other people. When you use these sharing buttons, your web browser will establish a connection with the servers of the relevant social networks and a third-party cookie is installed after obtaining your consent. If you are connected to the social network while browsing our site, the sharing buttons allow you to link the content you view to your user account.
In this context, the purposes and scope of the use of your data, additional processing and your rights will be subject to the privacy policies of the social network providers and placed under their full and sole responsibility.
Your choices regarding cookies
By using our site, you consent to the use of the above-mentioned cookies. However, you may choose at any time to disable all or part of these cookies. Your browser can also be set to notify you about cookies that are stored on your device and ask you whether or not to accept them.
Reject a Cookie through your browser software
Your browser can be set to notify you about cookies placed on your device and ask you whether or not to accept them (on a case-by-case basis or in full).
To do this, simply go to your browser’s help menu (links below) to find out how to change your cookie preferences:
For Internet Explorer: click on the link
For Firefox: click on the link
For Safari: click on the link
For Opera: click on the link
For Chrome: click on the link
Personal data: definition
When using our website, we may ask you to provide us with personal data.
The term “personal data” refers to all data that make it possible to identify an individual by aggregating several data. This includes your last name(s), first name(s), e-mail address, telephone number(s), order data and any other information we may ask you for and that you may choose to provide us.
Storage of personal data
We retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we hold it, to meet your needs or to fulfil our legal obligations.
To establish the retention period of your data, we apply the following criteria:
– If you purchase products and services, we keep your personal data for the duration of our contractual relationship;
– If you participate in a promotional offer, we keep your personal data for the duration of the promotional offer concerned;
– If you contact us in the context of a request, we keep your personal data for as long as necessary to process your request;
– If you create an account, we keep your personal data until you ask us to delete it or after a period of inactivity (no active interaction with brands) defined in accordance with local regulations and instructions;
– If you have consented to receive marketing messages, we retain your personal data until you unsubscribe or ask us to delete them or after a period of inactivity (no active interaction with brands) defined in accordance with local regulations and instructions;
– If cookies are placed on your computer, we retain your data only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected (e.g. during the session for cookies related to the shopping cart or session-identification cookies) and for any period of time defined in accordance with local regulations and instructions.
We may retain certain personal data in order to fulfil our legal or regulatory obligations, and to enable us to exercise our rights (e. g. to bring an action before any court) or for statistical or historical purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, we delete them from our systems and files or anonymise them so that they no longer allow us to identify you.
Use of the data:
Your data is only used to answer your requests for contact, customer contract follow-up, customer satisfaction, possible canvassing if you have accepted it. We do not share your information with third parties, except if they work for our company in order to carry out the uses mentioned above.
You have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose the processing of data concerning you. For this purpose you can contact us by email at email@example.com.
We undertake to process your request as soon as possible.
The security of your data is important to us.
We take appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures to prevent, as far as possible, any alteration, loss or unauthorised access to your data.
Our site and emails are hosted by a trusted host, protected by unique, undisclosed passwords. We have also chosen to implement on our site a SSL security encryption protocol, visible in our URL by the presence of the acronym HTTPS.
The data extracted from our site and emails are stored on our own computers and servers, also secured by undisclosed passwords.
If you have ticked the acceptance box to receive our news or promotional offers, you grant us the possibility to send you a reasonable number of emails and/or postal mail and/or text messages according to the information you have given us and with the best tool for us to inform you.
For our email or sms campaigns, a mandatory unsubscribe link is at the bottom of our emails or in ‘stop’ code for our sms that you can use to automatically unsubscribe from our campaigns.